Interview & Selection – MASTERCLASS
Interviewing, selecting and negotiating
The selection interview has always played an essential part in the recruiting strategy of companies. It has undergone major changes in the digital era: in a job market under stress, impacted by a shortage of candidates. To select the right candidates, it’s essential to be ever more agile and to develop your own approach and identity.
Negotiating the salary package is a crucial part of the Talent Acquisition cycle.
The challenge is to create a unique and positive experience for candidates and to see them collaborate in your organisation.
By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Prepare a selection interview
- Go beyond what the candidate has told you or has not said
- Explore in depth the elements and needs shared by the candidate
- Explore the candidate’s motivation and experience
- Carry out a warm interview
- Project the candidate in their future position
- Select the most skilled and talented person for the position to be filled
- Obtain the signature and buy-in of your future employee
- Prepare the interview: define the objective of the exchange, the criteria of the position and study the candidate’s profile
- The interview structure using the STAR method revised by the Talent Acquisition Academy
- Welcome the candidate and make them comfortable – Introduce the interview – Present the company and the position
- Master active listening: reformulation, silence, rebound questions
- Go beyond the traditional interview to develop the art of asking questions: with the linguistic meta model and the meta programmes
- Identify areas of concern
- Observe the paraverbal communication
- Close the interview